Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

Christmas has come and gone in a flurry.  Hopefully everyone got all their projects done, their cookies and pies baked and your packages wrapped in time.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I always intend to get far more done than I have time to do.  At some point I just have to stop and be happy with what I did get done and forget the parts that I didn't get to.  I love to decorate for Christmas but when it comes time to put it all away I start wondering what I was thinking!
I also have that same problem with the quilts for the kids in the hospital.  I have all these plans and ideas swarming in my head.  I go to sleep thinking of ideas and wake up thinking of ideas.  Getting them all done is another story!  At the end of each day I have to stop and be happy with what I did get done, just as I do about Christmas.



This is a great quilt that a good friend donated to our cause.  The snowman will make some little girl or boy very happy.


This awesome quilt is called Wandering Geese.  My sister put this one together and we both fell in love with it.



Just look at the wonderful quilting on this.  Talk about gorgeous!!  It is certainly the work of a master quilter.  Thank you to our quilting fairy for this one!



This blog update would not be complete without a four patch with animals.  These are darling cats in all sorts of colors.



And as always the back is a fun multi-print that goes great with all the colorful cats on the front.

Our quilt count continues to grow thanks to all the help we have sewing, quilting, and washing. It is hard to believe we have come so far in only six months.  We must be doing something right!!