Saturday, September 18, 2010

Zoo Animals

I am spending the day today with two of my favorite things to do--watching college football while I quilt.  I seem to be more productive when there is something I like on tv and I love watching college football.  I always pick a team to cheer for even if I don't know the team.

This week has been busy finishing up quilts I picked up from the ladies who graciously quilted them for us. I want to share one of them with you.  It is bright, cheery, and has a great backing.







Zoo animals are fun for the kids--they can hunt for their favorite animal.



No animals were harmed in the making of this quilt!!



The back of this quilt is almost more fun than the front.  Zebras, zebras, zebras.  I think they look like they are just ready to say something to us!


Check back for more pictures.  We have some great quilts in the works and I can't wait to share them.

Just a random thought--Can you imagine all the good we could do if every person did one nice thing for one other person?  It wouldn't be a big commitment of time or money but would make such a difference for someone.  We never know how the little bits of kindness grow into something great.